Re: Is there an easy and safe way to migrate a database to a new tablespace?

От Aldor
Тема Re: Is there an easy and safe way to migrate a database to a new tablespace?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Get the oid of your old tablespace:

select    oid
from    pg_tablespace
where    spcname = '[OLDTABLESPACE]';

Get your tables from the old tablespace:

select    select    relname
from    pg_class
where    pc.reltablespace = [TABLESPACEOID]
----optional----
and    relkind = 'r' ;

With "ALTER TABLE [TABLE] SET TABLESPACE [TABLESPACENAME];" you can
move your tables to the new destination.