Re: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver

От Rene Pijlman
Тема Re: Re: Couple of patches for jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Thu, 23 Aug 2001 10:46:18 -0400 (EDT), Bruce Momjian wrote:
>Uh, CHANGELOG?  :-)
>
>No, I haven't been doing that, figuring I would update it in the main
>release notes.  However, I haven't started doing that yet, and in fact I
>don't think I know enough about jdbc to know how to describe the items.

I think you should require us to post a release note with every
patch.

That would make great documentation for reviewing and evaluating
the patch as well.

Regards,
René Pijlman

Сообщение: Re: New backend functions? [was Re: JDBC changes for 7.2... some questions...]
Сообщение: Re: New backend functions? [was Re: JDBC changes for 7.2.