Re: [EXT] Re: Looking for tips on improving full-text search quality in Postgres

От Bayer, Samuel
Тема Re: [EXT] Re: Looking for tips on improving full-text search quality in Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for replying. My problem is that I can't provide enough guidance on what isn't working, because (a) I don't have
goodenough intuitions about how the normalization options are expected to affect the results, and (b) I can't identify
aspecific missing function - I'm just observing that I can't make the results as high-quality as Solr.

My apologies.

Sam