Re: [GENERAL] postgresql : could not serialize access due toread/write dependencies among transactions

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: [GENERAL] postgresql : could not serialize access due toread/write dependencies among transactions
Дата
Ответ на [GENERAL] postgresql : could not serialize access due to read/writedependencies among transactions  (Neslisah Demirci <neslisah.demirci@markafoni.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 1/17/2017 8:54 PM, Neslisah Demirci wrote:

could not serialize access due to read/write dependencies among transactions

only way to answer this would be to know what the various concurrent transactions are doing.

message app like whatsapp i decided to use isolation level serializable if i use other transaction levels many conversations started with same number (think about whatsapp web sidebar multipling with same number every message).

again, we'd need to know what your transactions are doing.   what you're describing sounds inherently incorrect, like you're doing too much in the application and not enough in the database

I also add an index to my query and my query's execution plan don't use seq scan .

that has no bearing on the above problems.