[ADMIN] postgresql : could not serialize access due to read/writedependencies among transactions

От Neslisah Demirci
Тема [ADMIN] postgresql : could not serialize access due to read/writedependencies among transactions
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] postgresql : could not serialize access due to read/writedependencies among transactions  ("Gunnar \"Nick\" Bluth" <gunnar.bluth.extern@elster.de>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi ,

I have problem about  this issue ;

could not serialize access due to read/write dependencies among transactions

message app like whatsapp i decided to use isolation level serializable if i use other transaction levels many conversations started with same number (think about whatsapp web sidebar multipling with same number every message).

I also add an index to my query and my query's execution plan don't use seq scan .

How can i solve this issue ? Can i solve this on db orr on app  ?

Neslişah Demirci | Veritabanı Yöneticisi

Ayazağa cad. No:4 Uniq İstanbul Plaza
B2 /Kat:3 34396 Ayazağa-SARIYER-İstanbul
T. (+90) 212 453 16 00 – 5516
F. (+90) 212 453 16 16
www.markafoni.com
www.facebook.com/markafoni