Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: CI, macports, darwin version problems
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/18/24 07:55, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 7/18/24 04:12, Nazir Bilal Yavuz wrote:
>> Could it be pulling the ''macos-runner:sonoma' image on every run?
>
> Or perhaps since this was the first run it simply needed to pull the
> image for the first time?
>
> The scheduling timing (21:24) looks a lot like what I observed when I
> did the test for the time to download. Unfortunately I did not time the
> test though.

Actually it does look like the image is gone now based on the free space
on the volume, so maybe it is pulling every run and cleaning up rather
than caching for some reason?

Filesystem       Size   Used  Avail Capacity
/dev/disk3s5    228Gi   39Gi  161Gi    20%

--
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team