Re: Strange Grant behavior in postgres 8.3

От Schwaighofer Clemens
Тема Re: Strange Grant behavior in postgres 8.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 16:09, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:
>>
>> The other problem is, that there is no "grant all on table db.* ..." but
>> I have to do that for each table seperate, or in a "grant all on table
>> a, b, ...".
>>
>> I am not sure if there is an easier way, except perhaps through a select
>> from the pg_ catalog for this db and get the table names there ...
>>

> I believe there are some scripts that can help..
>
> http://pgedit.com/public/sql/acl_admin/index.html
> http://unf.be/postgresql/postgres_grant_all.perl
> http://www.archonet.com/pgdocs/grant-all.html

Thanks a lot.

> one or more of those URLs may help.   FYI, I got these from the infobot on
> the freenode #PostgreSQL IRC channel

Time to start up another IRC connection.

--
[ Clemens Schwaighofer                      -----=====:::::~ ]
[ IT Engineer/Manager                                        ]

Advertising Age Global Agency of the Year 2008
Adweek Global Agency of the Year 2008

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which
it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the
information herein by anyone other than the intended recipient, or
an employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, is strictly prohibited.  All contents are the
copyright property of TBWA Worldwide, its agencies or a client of
such agencies. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
nevertheless bound to respect the worldwide legal rights of TBWA
Worldwide, its agencies and its clients. We require that unintended
recipients delete the e-mail and destroy all electronic copies in
their system, retaining no copies in any media.If you have received
this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail to
disclaimer@tbwaworld.com.  We appreciate your cooperation.

We make no warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of this
e-mail and accept no liability for its content or use.  Any opinions
expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and do not
necessarily reflect the opinions of TBWA Worldwide or any of its
agencies or affiliates.