Re: Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 4/27/23 17:58, Michael Xu wrote:

Please reply to list also.

Ccing list.

> 1) Are you sure whatever client you are using is not doing
> "ads.MyTableName"?
>
> Confirm, it is not ads.MyTableName.

1) What client(and it's version) are you using?

2) What I asked was whether the schema and table name where being quoted
together as "ads.MyTableName"?
Check the Postgres log to see what is actually hitting the database.

3) What is the database encoding?

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76123696/postgres-double-quote-around-schema-name-cause-42p01relation-schemana-tablen
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/76123696/postgres-double-quote-around-schema-name-cause-42p01relation-schemana-tablen>

>     Works here.
>
>     1) Are you sure whatever client you are using is not doing
>     "ads.MyTableName"?
>
>     2) Not sure if this is a copy and paste thing but the quotes look like
>     typographical quotes, not straight quotes.
>

>      >
>      > We're using PostgreSQL 13.7 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc
>      > (GCC) 8.5.0 20210514 (Red Hat 8.5.0-10), 64-bit
>      >
>      >
>      > Thanks!
>      >