Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement

От Michael Xu
Тема Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement
Дата
Re: Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement  (Christophe Pettus <xof@thebuild.com>)
Re: Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: Postgres query doesn't accept double quote around schema name in query statement  (Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

By default, pgsql accepts double quotes around schema's name in a query, e.g. select * from "ads"."MyTableName". In our env, it throws 42P01:relation "ads.MyTableName" does not exist. It is okay if no double quote around schema name, select * from ads."MyTableName".

Is there settings in pssql server or db level to change it back to its default to allow double quotes around schema.

We're using PostgreSQL 13.7 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 8.5.0 20210514 (Red Hat 8.5.0-10), 64-bit

Thanks!

Michael