Re: fix and document CLUSTER privileges

От Gilles Darold
Тема Re: fix and document CLUSTER privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 11/01/2023 à 18:54, Nathan Bossart a écrit :
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2023 at 02:22:26PM +0100, Gilles Darold wrote:
>> I'm moving this commitfest entry to Ready for Committers.
> Thank you for reviewing.

I have changed the status to "Returned with feedback" as per commit
ff9618e8 this patch might not be applied anymore if I have well understood.

Nathan, please confirm and fix the status of this commit fest entry.

Best regards,

--
Gilles Darold

От: Thomas Munro
Сообщение: Re: BF animal malleefowl reported an failure in 001_password.pl
От: Dmitry Koval
Сообщение: Re: Operation log for major operations