Re: snapper and skink and fairywren (oh my!)

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: snapper and skink and fairywren (oh my!)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/26/22 18:45, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> On 1/26/22 16:17, Robert Haas wrote
>> 3. fairywren failed the last run in module-commit_tsCheck. It's unhappy because:
>>
> Intermittent failures give a false positive against the latest set of
> commits. These failures started happening regularly about 49 days ago.
> So we need to look at what exactly happened around then. See
> <https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_failures.pl?max_days=90&stage=module-commit_tsCheck&filter=Submit>

Specifically, the issue is discussed here

<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CA%2BhUKG%2BOeoETZQ%3DQw5Ub5h3tmwQhBmDA%3DnuNO3KG%3DzWfUypFAw%40mail.gmail.com>
Tom has already reverted the offending changes on the back branches.

cheers

andrew

--
Andrew Dunstan