Re: Install postmaster as service in win2K

От samik@cae.wisc.edu (Samik Raychaudhuri)
Тема Re: Install postmaster as service in win2K
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,
I didn't get any reply to the following post, but I progressed a bit
in the direction. I put a service with 'Path to executable' as
'E:\Unixroot\bin\bash.exe pg_ctl start -D /usr/local/pgsql/data -o
"-i"' and put a dependency on ipc-daemon, which I have already
installed as service. ipc-daemon starts fine, but this service still
doesn't start.
Interesting part is, if I issue the same line from command prompt,
postmaster starts successfully.
Any comments or suggestions?
Thanks and regards.
-Samik