Re: Odd config issue, cannot set log_min_duration_statement

От S Bob
Тема Re: Odd config issue, cannot set log_min_duration_statement
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 1/14/21 7:31 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> S Bob <sbob@quadratum-braccas.com> writes:
>> I set:
>> log_min_duration_statement = 0
>> and restarted the cluster but if I connect via psql and check it's still
>> disabled
> If you just did "SET" then it'd only affect the current session.
>
>> I tried an alter system, now if I cat the auto.conf file i see:
>> $ cat postgresql.auto.conf
>> # Do not edit this file manually!
>> # It will be overwritten by the ALTER SYSTEM command.
>> log_min_duration_statement = '0'
> Hmm, that should have worked.  What do you see in
>
> select * from pg_settings where name = 'log_min_duration_statement';
>
> (the "source..." columns are important here)
>
>             regards, tom lane

postgres=# \x
Expanded display is on.
postgres=# select * from pg_settings where name =
'log_min_duration_statement';
-[ RECORD 1
]---+-----------------------------------------------------------------------
name            | log_min_duration_statement
setting         | -1
unit            | ms
category        | Reporting and Logging / When to Log
short_desc      | Sets the minimum execution time above which statements
will be logged.
extra_desc      | Zero prints all queries. -1 turns this feature off.
context         | superuser
vartype         | integer
source          | user
min_val         | -1
max_val         | 2147483647
enumvals        |
boot_val        | -1
reset_val       | -1
sourcefile      |
sourceline      |
pending_restart | f

Сообщение: Re: Odd config issue, cannot set log_min_duration_statement
Сообщение: Re: Odd config issue, cannot set log_min_duration_statement