problem Linking a TTable component to a pgsql view using BCB5

От JLoz
Тема problem Linking a TTable component to a pgsql view using BCB5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello,

I am writing an application in Borland C++ builder 5 that connects to a
postgresql database (8.2.4).

I am trying to link a TDBListBox to a view by using a TTable and a
TDataSource component but when I send the TTable->Refresh() I get the
following error:

"Table does not support this operation because it is not uniquely indexed".

I have not been able to find a workaround for this?

Can anyone help me?  Is this the right list to post this to?

Thanks in advance,

JLoz