PostgreSQL/PGAdmin service hangs when listen_addresses = '*'

От Vitaly Belman
Тема PostgreSQL/PGAdmin service hangs when listen_addresses = '*'
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
After changing the listen_address to '*' I told PGAdmin to stop the
service, then to start it.
Then when I tried to connect to the database PGAdmin just hanged. The
service wouldn't stop afterward and I had to restart. I tried several
times with the same result.

Changing the listen_addresses to 'localhost' and even to 'localhost,*'
and following the same procedure with PGAdmin works fine.

Anyone can confirm this? Why is it happening?

PostgreSQL 8.0.0rc1
PGAdmin 1.2.0 Post-RC2 (Nov 20 2004)

--
 ICQ: 1912453
 AIM: VitalyB1984

Сообщение: Re: Version numbers on libpq.dll
Сообщение: Re: Version numbers on libpq.dll