Re: PostgreSQL/PGAdmin service hangs when listen_addresses

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL/PGAdmin service hangs when listen_addresses
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32

what shows up in the server log?

If that parameter is in error you should see messages like this:

  could not create listen socket for "foo"

(Is there a windows utility that does the equivalent of netstat -a? How
does one see what is being listened to?)

cheers

andrew