Re: Selecting table row with latest date [RESOLVED]

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Selecting table row with latest date [RESOLVED]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/19/21 3:07 PM, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Thu, 19 Aug 2021, David G. Johnston wrote:
>

> David,
>
> I'm not at all surprised as I use postgres infrenquently. Once I have
> queries producing results I need for my business tracking or client data I
> just use them. I'm neither a professional DBA nor database developer and
> use
> a variety of technical applications dependent on project needs.
>
> And I'm quite used to being chastised by those who work primarily with a
> single application all day every day and I accept that I'm not an expert.

Things would go easier if you supplied context with your replies, so:

The exact query that produced a result.

Query results of more then one column so the data itself has context.

Error messages.

Indication of whether the result is what you wanted?

And if it isn't then the expected result.

Then folks could come up with a more complete answer sooner and with
less frustration for all.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com