Re: Site search: "Include community sites" has no effect

От Jonathan S. Katz
Тема Re: Site search: "Include community sites" has no effect
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi Jeff,

On 11/5/18 7:50 AM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> On the site search page, https://www.postgresql.org/search, there is
> checkbox for "Include community sites".  But toggling it has no effect
> on the results returned. Also, the setting for it is lost when the
> results page loads (it reverts to unchecked), which I assume is related
> to its lack of effect.

From some brief off-list pings, it sounded like in the past there was
discussion to remove this feature, but it was left in place. I wanted to
follow-up and find out what you were interested in searching for? More
so, this is to determine whether or not we try to fix or remove.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Get rid of /static/ in doc urls?
Сообщение: Re: Get rid of /static/ in doc urls?