Обсуждение: Site search: "Include community sites" has no effect

Site search: "Include community sites" has no effect

От
Jeff Janes
Дата:
On the site search page, https://www.postgresql.org/search, there is checkbox for "Include community sites".  But toggling it has no effect on the results returned. Also, the setting for it is lost when the results page loads (it reverts to unchecked), which I assume is related to its lack of effect.

Cheers,

Jeff

Re: Site search: "Include community sites" has no effect

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
Hi Jeff,

On 11/5/18 7:50 AM, Jeff Janes wrote:
> On the site search page, https://www.postgresql.org/search, there is
> checkbox for "Include community sites".  But toggling it has no effect
> on the results returned. Also, the setting for it is lost when the
> results page loads (it reverts to unchecked), which I assume is related
> to its lack of effect.

From some brief off-list pings, it sounded like in the past there was
discussion to remove this feature, but it was left in place. I wanted to
follow-up and find out what you were interested in searching for? More
so, this is to determine whether or not we try to fix or remove.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Вложения