What to do if space for database decrease and no additional harddrive is possible?

От AlannY
Тема What to do if space for database decrease and no additional harddrive is possible?
Дата
Re: What to do if space for database decrease and no additional hard drive is possible?  (Scott Marlowe <scott.marlowe@gmail.com>)
Re: What to do if space for database decrease and no additional hard drive is possible?  (John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi there.

I have a huge database with several tables. Some tables have statistics
information. And it's very huge. I don't want to loose any of this data.
But hard drives on my single server are not eternal. Very soon, there will
be no left space. And the most awful this, that it's a 1U server, and I
can't install new hard drive.

What can I do to enlarge space, without loosing data and performance?

Thanks for patience.