Re: upgrade to 8.2.? or implement Slony, which first?

От Joseph S
Тема Re: upgrade to 8.2.? or implement Slony, which first?
Дата
Re: upgrade to 8.2.? or implement Slony, which first?  (Jim Nasby <decibel@decibel.org>)
Список pgsql-general
If you don't mind the downtime it would be simpler to upgrade to 8.2 and
then worry about Slony.  If you do mind you can use slony to do the
upgrade which needs much less downtime as you switch servers.