Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III

От: Jean-Max Reymond
Тема: Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  (Jean-Max Reymond, )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )

Campbell, Lance a écrit :
> I have installed pgAdmin III 1.6.  In the tool when you click on a
> particular table you can select a tab called “Statistics”.  This tab has
> all kinds of info on your table.  For some reason the only info I see is
> for table size, toast table size and indexes size.  Is there a reason
> that the other 15 fields have zeros in them?  I was thinking that maybe
> I needed to turn on a setting within my database in order to get
> statistics reported.

it seems that the module pgstattuple is needed

--
Jean-Max Reymond
CKR Solutions http://www.ckr-solutions.com