Table Statistics with pgAdmin III

От: Campbell, Lance
Тема: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  (Jean-Max Reymond, )
 Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Dave Page", )
  Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  ("Campbell, Lance", )
   Re: Table Statistics with pgAdmin III  (Dave Page, )

I have installed pgAdmin III 1.6.  In the tool when you click on a particular table you can select a tab called “Statistics”.  This tab has all kinds of info on your table.  For some reason the only info I see is for table size, toast table size and indexes size.  Is there a reason that the other 15 fields have zeros in them?  I was thinking that maybe I needed to turn on a setting within my database in order to get statistics reported.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Project Manager/Software Architect

Web Services at Public Affairs