Re: Proposed new policy for Training events

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: Proposed new policy for Training events
Дата
Список pgsql-www
This is not a moderation problem.

This is an architecture problem. We currently accept one event per
city, and that is the main reason for this problem. Training events
often happen in many plances, being the case they are provided by
cross-world/country organizations, at the same time. (check
screenshot)

What if we tweak that?

gb.-