Re: error while creating database

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: error while creating database
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Quote:

"I am having a script(uses psql) which drops and creates a database by
logging
into 'template1'. This will be invoked from crontab."

If you are actually connecting with this script into template1 before running the create database, you will then receive that message. Ensure that the script is not doing this, or create a new template2 database, to use as a template, instead of the default one.

My 2 cents.

g.-