Re: REVOKE from all tables ...

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: REVOKE from all tables ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
It would be great to look at that :)

On 8/9/05, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
* Marc G. Fournier (scrappy@postgresql.org) wrote:
> Is there a way of REVOKEing privileges on all tables in a database?  I've
> checked the REVOKE man page, and there doesn't appear to be, but I figured
> I'd double check to make sure ...

I actually wrote a little perl script which allows you to pass in a
regexp to match names against, allows for limitation to a specific
schema, and handles tables, views, sequences and functions.  I'll see
about making it available (it's not very big).  Of course, I think it'd
be nice to have some functions in core that did the same thing; or maybe
some ability in psql to do it.

       Stephen

--
"Adopting the position that you are smarter than an automatic
optimization algorithm is generally a good way to achieve less

Сообщение: Re: SQL Server 2000 to PostgreSQL 8.0.3
Сообщение: Re: SQL Server 2000 to PostgreSQL 8.0.3