Re: Add new column

От Guido Barosio
Тема Re: Add new column
Список pgsql-admin

From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org] On Behalf Of Rafal Kedziorski
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2005 4:49 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] Add new column

Hi,

I wan't add new column to this table:

CREATE SEQUENCE abo_product_2_user_seq;

CREATE TABLE abo_product_2_user (
  abo_product_2_user_id  BIGINT      NOT NULL DEFAULT
NEXTVAL('abo_product_2_user_seq'),
  abo_product_id         SMALLINT    NOT NULL,
  user_id                BIGINT      NOT NULL,
  valid_from             TIMESTAMP   NOT NULL,
  valid_to               TIMESTAMP,
  debit_entry            VARCHAR(12) NOT NULL,
  --
  PRIMARY KEY (abo_product_2_user_id),
  --INDEX (abo_product_id),

But PostgreSQL 8.0.3 adds the new column at the end. I want add this
new column between user_id and valid_from.

Best Regards,
Rafal

              http://archives.postgresql.org

      match

--
"Adopting the position that you are smarter than an automatic
optimization algorithm is generally a good way to achieve less