Re: Scheme conversion MySQL to PGSQL

От Michelle Konzack
Тема Re: Scheme conversion MySQL to PGSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Igal

Am 2017-12-24 hackte Igal @ Lucee.org in die Tasten:
> I agree with Andreas.  First create the tables, then create the
> indexes.  If you can copy the data before creating the indexes then
> you
> will probably save some time on all of the INSERTs.
>
> I am doing a similar thing migrating from SQL Server, and I am
> considering to publish an open source Migrator.
>
> Can you tell me about some of the data types that you had to change
> moving from MySQL to Postgres?

I convert only those four CREATE TABLE from mySQL to pgSQL which
is the forum pluging for squirrelmail.

auto_increment  ->   serial
int(NN)         ->   int
datetime        ->   timestamptz  (attention:  it is NOT timestamp)
longtext        ->   text

ENGINE=MyISAM   hast to be removed.

This are things, which I found on the internet.

Greetings
Michelle

--
Michelle Konzack
00372-54541400

Сообщение: Re: Scheme conversion MySQL to PGSQL
Сообщение: Re: Scheme conversion MySQL to PGSQL