Re: ERROR: unexpected hash relation size:

От Gerhard Hintermayer
Тема Re: ERROR: unexpected hash relation size:
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Gerhard Hintermayer <g.hintermayer@inode.at> writes:
>> ... x should be y
>> I do get these messages one 2 of my servers running mostly on identical
>> data. The servers are unix-based and are running 8.1.8 under linux (Gentoo).
>
> Update.

I thought the fixed error was related to running VACUUM FULL, so I
disabled running it once a week to prevent currupting my indices. (btw I
do not use autovacuum)
But I still get occasional error log entries of this kind (one attempt
to insert), is the fixed error in 8.1.9 also related to growing index
size or is there any other bug burried somewhere. I'm planning to
upgrade the upcoming weekend, so I could investigate some more.

regards
Gerhard

От: "Wouter Gazendam"
Сообщение: How to obtain a sequence's increment value from the system catalog
От: Ragnar
Сообщение: Re: Database Insertion commitment