Re: Stored function | Grayed out option when I try modify the returntype

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: Stored function | Grayed out option when I try modify the returntype
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Am 12.07.2018 um 10:56 schrieb Abelardo León González:
> Thanks Andreas for your response.
>
> This is an annoying procedure to modify it.
> Why did pgAdmin staff decide to do it this way?  It's a waste time!
No. Two functions with the same name, but different returns types (for
instance) are valid and 2 different functions.
You can define a function and change the body of the function, that's
not a problem, but with different returns you will have 2 different
functions.

Please don't top-posting here, thx.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company.
www.2ndQuadrant.com

От: Abelardo León González
Сообщение: RE: Stored function | Grayed out option when I try modify the return type
От: Abelardo León González
Сообщение: RE: Stored function | Grayed out option when I try modify the return type