Re: [GENERAL] LDAP authentication without OU in ldapbasedn

От Gregory Nicol
Тема Re: [GENERAL] LDAP authentication without OU in ldapbasedn
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Simple bind mode works nicely. Thank you.

From: Jeff Janes [mailto:jeff.janes@gmail.com]
Sent: 14 July 2017 03:55
To: Gregory Nicol <Gregory.Nicol@Medbank.com.mt>
Cc: pgsql-general@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] LDAP authentication without OU in ldapbasedn

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:46 AM, Gregory Nicol <Gregory.Nicol@medbank.com.mt> wrote:

Good morning all,

I can’t seem to get LDAP Authentication working without an OU in the ldapbasedn. My users are spread across multiple OUs without a common root OU which is why I’m trying to authenticate with just the DC.

Have you tried using the "simple bind mode" where you specify just the ldapsuffix and the ldapserver?

Cheers,

Jeff

P {margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;}

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and / or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.