Re: [GENERAL] LDAP authentication without OU in ldapbasedn

От Jeff Janes
Тема Re: [GENERAL] LDAP authentication without OU in ldapbasedn
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 2:46 AM, Gregory Nicol <Gregory.Nicol@medbank.com.mt> wrote:

Good morning all,

I can’t seem to get LDAP Authentication working without an OU in the ldapbasedn. My users are spread across multiple OUs without a common root OU which is why I’m trying to authenticate with just the DC.

Have you tried using the "simple bind mode" where you specify just the ldapsuffix and the ldapserver?

Cheers,

Jeff