pgAdmin cookies on new project

От Fabio
Тема pgAdmin cookies on new project
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

I'm using python 3.7.4 on windows 7

I have installed PostgreSQL 12 and pgAdmin 4.24 (last versions of both).

I started a new django project with these simple steps:

- mkvirtualenv prova

- pip install django

- django-admin.py startproject progettoprova

I didn't changed settings.py so I'm using sqlite (the standard database).

I start my server (manage.py runserver) and I load the main page (http://127.0.0.1:8000/).

In the browser console (F12 on firefox) I can see in the Storage tab:

csrftoken, PGADMIN_INT_KEY, PGADMIN_KEY, PGADMIN_LANGUAGE.

In this work session (I mean from when I start up my PC) I didn't started pgAdmin or PostgreSQL and this django project don't use that database, so why there this cookies on my page?

Thank you