Re: pgAdmin cookies on new project

От Aditya Toshniwal
Тема Re: pgAdmin cookies on new project
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Fabio,

On Sun, Jul 26, 2020 at 5:43 PM Fabio <banifabio@tiscali.it> wrote:

I'm using python 3.7.4 on windows 7

I have installed PostgreSQL 12 and pgAdmin 4.24 (last versions of both).

I started a new django project with these simple steps:

- mkvirtualenv prova

- pip install django

- django-admin.py startproject progettoprova

I didn't changed settings.py so I'm using sqlite (the standard database).

I start my server (manage.py runserver) and I load the main page (http://127.0.0.1:8000/).

In the browser console (F12 on firefox) I can see in the Storage tab:

csrftoken, PGADMIN_INT_KEY, PGADMIN_KEY, PGADMIN_LANGUAGE.

In this work session (I mean from when I start up my PC) I didn't started pgAdmin or PostgreSQL and this django project don't use that database, so why there this cookies on my page?

The cookies must have been created if you had opened pgAdmin at least once. Just clear the cookies and move on.

Thank you

--
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal