Re: device full ---> postgres will not start

От kevin07@optonline.net (kbd)
Тема Re: device full ---> postgres will not start
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thanks for your reply to my posting.
Hope you would be willing to provide some additional assistance.
What can I says, I really do not have enough experience to bail, myself
out of this one.

i did cd /var/lib/pgsql/data then du-sh   this reported    3.6gig
This means I really have a 3.6 gig postgesql database?

Var contain also all log file of your box
where would they be? can I dump old ones?  well how do I dump them?
*********
 we run vacume everyday against the database.

 thanks in advance

kd