Re: permission denied for large object 200936761

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: permission denied for large object 200936761
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/1/21 8:32 AM, Andrus wrote:
> Hi!
>>>
>>> Database does not contain large objects.
>>>
>>> pg_dump starts to throw error
>>>
>>> ERROR:  permission denied for large object 200936761
>>
>> Did you do the pg_dump as a superuser?
>
> No.
>
> pg_dump needs to be invoked by non-superuser also. It backs up two
> schemas, public and firma74 .

Well the user that runs the pg_dump needs to have permissions on the
large objects. For more information see below.

> -n public -n firma74
>
> command line options are used.
>

>> You can query that to see what is there. I would not go about deleting
>> until you find what the large objects are for.
>>
> select * from pg_largeobject
>
> returns empty table.

I haven't used large objects in a while. Forgot that they now have
permissions associated with them. Try:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/catalog-pg-largeobject-metadata.html

instead.

--