Re: permission denied for large object 200936761

От Andrus
Тема Re: permission denied for large object 200936761
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi!

>Well the user that runs the pg_dump needs to have permissions on the large objects. For more information see below.

How to add permissions to non-superusers for this.?

GRANT command

GRANT { { SELECT | UPDATE } [, ...] | ALL [ PRIVILEGES ] }    ON LARGE OBJECT loid [, ...]    TO role_specification [, ...] [ WITH GRANT OPTION ]

Requires large object id. How to grant backup privilege if there are no large objects in database ?

Should  lo_compat_privileges

set in postgresql.conf  or is there better way ?

-n public -n firma74

command line options are used.

You can query that to see what is there. I would not go about deleting until you find what the large objects are for.

select * from pg_largeobject

returns empty table.

I haven't used large objects in a while. Forgot that they now have permissions associated with them. Try:

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/catalog-pg-largeobject-metadata.html

instead.

select * from  pg_largeobject_metadata

returns 3 rows:

Oid                      Lomowner

  200936761       30152

  200936762      30152

  200936767       30152

How to find table and schema which is referenced by this ?

Andrus.