Re: [ADMIN] Strange size of pg_largeobject

От Янченко Владимир
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Strange size of pg_largeobject
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom, thank you for your answer.

Today I run vacuum full again and my table size dramatically reduced:

postgres@srv-pgsql1:~$ vacuumdb -fvt pg_largeobject mybase
INFO:  vacuuming "pg_catalog.pg_largeobject"
INFO:  "pg_largeobject": found 0 removable, 624465 nonremovable row
versions in 2386876 pages
DETAILS:  586358 dead row versions cannot be removed yet.

mybase=# SELECT pg_size_pretty(pg_total_relation_size('pg_largeobject'));
  pg_size_pretty
  1568 MB

My problem is resolved.

--