refreshing a database with pg_dump and psql

От Rossi, Maria
Тема refreshing a database with pg_dump and psql
Дата
Re: refreshing a database with pg_dump and psql
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

I have a database that was created from a ‘pg_dump –C’.  No problems there.  Then  I ran the pg_dump  again, this time without the –C. and tried to load it.   But   got a bunch of ‘object already exist’.

Can’t I refresh an existing database from a plain pg_dump?  Is  there an option that I have to use?

Thanks.

Maria A Rossi

Database Administration

PGDS (US)