Re: can't get pg_stat_statements to work

От richard@xentu.com
Тема Re: can't get pg_stat_statements to work
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
On 2015-09-19 17:55, David G. Johnston wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 19, 2015 at 12:29 PM, <richard@xentu.com> wrote:
>
>> Is that the file that gets generated in
>> /var/lib/postgresql/8.4/main/pg_log?
>
> ​I'm not sure what this ancient and no longer supported (by this
> community at least...) version of PostgreSQL​ does on Ubuntu but my
> unaltered 9.3 installation on 14.04 places the log file into
> "/var/log/postgresql".  I suspect yours does the same.
>
> David J.

Sorry, I was unclear in my description.

In the normal course of events, log files are written in the format

/var/lib/postgresql/8.4/main/pg_log/postgresql-2015-09-19_182328.log

It's only when the server fails to start, as I described, that no such
file is generated.

Сообщение: Re: can't get pg_stat_statements to work
Сообщение: Re: can't get pg_stat_statements to work