Re: [HACKERS] Documentation improvements for partitioning

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Documentation improvements for partitioning
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 02/23/2017 09:27 AM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 23, 2017 at 8:08 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> * "Good work so far, but there is still a very significant amount of
> work to do."
>
> There is always more work to do, so why say so? I think that the
> implication is that this isn't complete as a feature that goes into
> the next release, which I disagree with. There is nothing
> disappointing to me about this feature, and, as I said, I am
> unsurprised that it doesn't support certain things.

I don't think we need to start going down the avenue of "you could be
nicer". We can all be nicer and we all have our good and bad days.

If we start worrying about egos to this degree, we will never get
anything done.

JD
--
Command Prompt, Inc.                  http://the.postgres.company/                        +1-503-667-4564
Unless otherwise stated, opinions are my own.