Re: [BUG] Failed Assertion in ReorderBufferChangeMemoryUpdate()

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: [BUG] Failed Assertion in ReorderBufferChangeMemoryUpdate()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/9/21 1:16 PM, Amit Kapila wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 2:02 PM Drouvot, Bertrand <bdrouvot@amazon.com> wrote:
>> On 9/7/21 9:11 AM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
>> Please find enclosed patch v2 (for the master branch) implementing the
>> modified approach of option 2) proposed by Amit.
>>
> The patch looks good to me. I have made a minor modification in the
> comment to make it explicit why we are not subtracting the size
> immediately

Thanks!

Indeed, good point to also mention in the comment why it has been done
that way.

> Kindly prepare back-branch patches and
> test the same.

Please find enclosed the modified (and tested) version for the
REL_13_STABLE branch (the master patch version also applied on
REL_14_STABLE).

Thanks

Bertrand

Вложения