Re: [BUG] Failed Assertion in ReorderBufferChangeMemoryUpdate()

От Drouvot, Bertrand
Тема Re: [BUG] Failed Assertion in ReorderBufferChangeMemoryUpdate()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On 9/9/21 3:16 PM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 9/9/21 1:16 PM, Amit Kapila wrote:
>> On Tue, Sep 7, 2021 at 2:02 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
>> <bdrouvot@amazon.com> wrote:
>>> On 9/7/21 9:11 AM, Drouvot, Bertrand wrote:
>>> Please find enclosed patch v2 (for the master branch) implementing the
>>> modified approach of option 2) proposed by Amit.
>>>
>> The patch looks good to me. I have made a minor modification in the
>> comment to make it explicit why we are not subtracting the size
>> immediately
>
> Thanks!
>
> Indeed, good point to also mention in the comment why it has been done
> that way.
>
>> Kindly prepare back-branch patches and
>> test the same.
>
> Please find enclosed the modified (and tested) version for the
> REL_13_STABLE branch (the master patch version also applied on
> REL_14_STABLE).

I've seen that the patches have been committed, thanks!

I'm marking the corresponding CF entry as committed.

Thanks

Bertrand

От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: brin multi minmax crash for inet value
От: Corey Huinker
Сообщение: Re: WIP: System Versioned Temporal Table