Re: Centos 6.9 and centos 7

От Tomas Vondra
Тема Re: Centos 6.9 and centos 7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 12/04/2017 04:57 PM, Nicola Contu wrote:
> No I did not run a vacuum analyze. Do you want me to try with that first?
>
> @Tomas:
> Talking abut power management, I changed the profile for tuned-adm
> to latency-performance instead of balanced (that is the default)
>
> that is increasing performances for now and they are similar to centos 6.9.
>
> Time: 2.121 ms
> Time: 2.026 ms
> Time: 1.664 ms
> Time: 1.749 ms
> Time: 1.656 ms
> Time: 1.675 ms
>
> Do you think this can be easily done in production as well?

How am I supposed to know? Not only that depends on your internal
deployment policies, but it's also much more a CentOS/RedHat question
than PostgreSQL.

regards

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: attempting to retrieve column names from information schema fails.
Сообщение: RE: attempting to retrieve column names from information schemafails.