Re: Unable to connect to any data source for foreign server

От Russell Mercer
Тема Re: Unable to connect to any data source for foreign server
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

Getting back to this after a bit.  I am still having no luck.  I checked the settings for the postgres windows user between the new and old servers, and ensure they are matching.  The user has full control over the directory the file I want to connect to is located in.

Here are the results from running ogr_fdw_info:

CREATE SERVER myserver
  FOREIGN DATA WRAPPER ogr_fdw
  OPTIONS (
    datasource '\\coib-gis\City_GIS\Data\Assessor\Current\CityofIB.xlsx',
    format 'XLSX');

CREATE FOREIGN TABLE cityofib (
  fid bigint,
  pn bigint,
  ckdigit varchar,
  tra integer,
  contrctcd integer,
  frctint integer,
  marstat varchar,
  ownstat varchar,
  ownname varchar,
  mailaddr varchar,
  zip integer,
  mlchgdt integer,
  stsno varchar,
  stsstreet varchar,
  prpcd integer,
  prpdesc varchar,
  cvnet integer,
  cvland integer,
  imps integer,
  pprop integer,
  applyr varchar,
  xcd1 integer,
  xamt1 integer,
  xcd2 varchar,
  xamt2 integer,
  xcd3 varchar,
  xamt3 integer,
  doctype integer,
  docno integer,
  docdat integer,
  mapno varchar,
  origcutno integer,
  origcutdt integer,
  tracutno integer,
  tracutdt integer,
  redrftno integer,
  redrftdt integer,
  oldtra integer,
  oldpn bigint,
  acre double precision,
  units integer,
  zone integer,
  usecode integer,
  srcd varchar,
  sryr integer,
  taxstst varchar,
  assmtyr integer,
  transdt integer,
  yreffct integer,
  tlvgarea integer,
  bedrms integer,
  baths integer,
  gstalls integer,
  pool varchar,
  view varchar,
  usqft integer,
  asqft integer
) SERVER myserver
OPTIONS (layer 'CityofIB');

When I run the command given above to create the server, I receive the following error:

ERROR:  unable to connect to data source "\\coib-gis\City_GIS\Data\Assessor\Current\CityofIB.xlsx"

SQL state: HV00N

This same error occurs whether I try to connect to an XLSX or even just a CSV.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Russell