AW: [Extern] Re: Is a logical replication crash recovery safe?

От Zwettler Markus (OIZ)
Тема AW: [Extern] Re: Is a logical replication crash recovery safe?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Sorry. Let me refine.

If I create a logical replication slot and use the replication slot to publish some tables.

Will the information in the replication slot be safe for any subscription even if a crash recovery happened on the
publishernode?