Re: Dynamic PL/pgSQL select query: value association propblem

От Thiemo Kellner
Тема Re: Dynamic PL/pgSQL select query: value association propblem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 02/16/18 14:47, Thiemo Kellner, NHC Barhufpflege wrote:
> Thanks for answering.
>
> Zitat von Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com>:
>
>> Why you don't create query like
>>
>> EXECUTE 'SELECT xxx FROM TAB WHERE A = $1.x AND B = $1.y'  USING NEW;
>
> I shall try. This would be the direct way, but I doubt the placeholder
> $1 can be a record.

It's terrific! This works! :-) :-) :-)

--
+49 (0)1578-772 37 37
+41 (0)78 947 36 21

Вложения

От: Melvin Davidson
Сообщение: Re: gathering ownership and grant permissions
От: Olegs Jeremejevs
Сообщение: Rationale for PUBLIC having CREATE and USAGE privileges on the schema"public" by default