Re: PostgreSQL Replication

От Dieter Schröder
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:15:21 -0800, Joshua D. Drake
<jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:

> > The first three are all open source, the last one is not, but the source
> > code is available to customers, and should the project be abandoned or
> > the company go under it is promised to be released under an open source
> > license.  Cost is $1,000.
>
> Just FYI: Not only is it promised :) It is stated in the license itself.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Joshua D. Drake
> Command Prompt, Inc.

Thank you, can you provide me links to articles/reviews of Mammoth
Replicator? The only information that I found about it online was
references by you or your company (see link)

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22mammoth+replicator%22

Management will need more than that to consider that as a viable
option. Thanks for all the links. The slony article on oreilly is a
good starting point and many people posted tutorials online. We may
give this shot if this is the only one we can find adequate references
of.

D. Schröder