Re: PostgreSQL Replication

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> The first three are all open source, the last one is not, but the source
> code is available to customers, and should the project be abandoned or
> the company go under it is promised to be released under an open source
> license.  Cost is $1,000.

Just FYI: Not only is it promised :) It is stated in the license itself.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake
Command Prompt, Inc.

Command Prompt, Inc., your source for PostgreSQL replication,
professional support, programming, managed services, shared
and dedicated hosting. Home of the Open Source Projects plPHP,
plPerlNG, pgManage,  and pgPHPtoolkit.
Contact us now at: +1-503-667-4564 - http://www.commandprompt.com

Вложения