Re: Denormalizing during select

От Edmund Lian
Тема Re: Denormalizing during select
Дата
Re: Denormalizing during select  (Rod Taylor <rbt@rbt.ca>)
Re: Denormalizing during select  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-sql
On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 03:44:02 GMT, Edmund Lian wrote:

>I found this example in "Practical PostgreSQL"... will it do the job?

Answering my own question: kind of. The problem with custom aggregates
is that they need to be used with a "group by" clause, and this means
that the select cannot return columns that are not aggregates of some
kind. What I'm trying to return are rows that are a combination of
columns and aggregates.

...Edmund.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: